Saturday, January 18, 2014

Scrapbook pages

The story of our congregation has been such a wonderful "God Story" I felt I need to put a scrapbook together this fall.   I uploaded the pages to flickr so they could be seen in high resolution.   The Blue pages are a bit of the Karen history, the Green pages are the happenings at our church, the red pages are theological lessons to be learned from the experience, and the black pages are unanswered questions which we will continue to wrestle with.  With your arrow keys you can toggle through the pages.  I welcome your feedback.   Contact me at Jcharlesstudio@gmail.com
Here is the link:
     http://www.flickr.com/photos/43013139@N04/11406661645/in/set-72157638740114523/

Please skip over the ADs Flickr throws in....they can be confusing.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home